Brazilian Baby

In my little list of things I had been up to over half term, I mentioned a photo shoot in Broomfield Orchard. Remember a while back when I mentioned Broomfield Orchard and my childhood memories linked to this lovely place? Well, I went there with my oldest friend Katy, who shares those childhood memories of running in between the trees on bonfire night before warming our bellies and burning our tongues with hot soup. 

Katy is undertaking the all important task of growing a baby in her belly, and I wanted to capture the baby bump before she emigrates to Brazil with her lovely husband. Here is just a tiny little snippet of our fun in the orchard.



Sadly I won't get to see the baby boy that's hiding in that bump, as he will be born in Brazil, but I am hoping that some day in the not too distant future I'll get to meet the son of my precious friend, who I have known since I was knee-high to a grass hopper.

Comments